TechChill Baltics is a content-driven startup and emerging technology conference happening once a year in Riga, gathering startups, game-changers, tech enthusiasts, investors and speakers from all around the world. The main goal of the conference is to bring together the Baltic and Nordic startup and technology community. As the conference turns 5 in 2016, we are planning something special and we are looking for help!
WANTED: an enthusiastic and exceptional Project Coordinator for TechChill Baltics 2016 who can project, manage and deliver the event, take responsibility for logistics, control, phasing, speaker, sponsor management and other tasks falling within the remit of the role.
If you are passionate about innovations, startups, technology and have experience with events/project management - this is your chance!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for TechChill Baltics 2016
- Manage logistics, administration, communication and other fields and delegate duties when applicable
- Attract sponsors and funding
- Be the liaison person between the speakers, service providers, sponsors and conference team
- Ensure a smooth run of the schedule on the conference day
- Previous work experience in project management, events or related field
- Experience in budget planning and preparing financial reports
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Great team management and time management skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Interest in technology and startups is a bonus
- Experience in organizing one of the biggest tech and startup conferences in the region
- Flexible working hours and dynamic work environment
- Invaluable contacts and network to further your career growth
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by October 4th.