Welcome to the latest edition of Twenty Question Tuesdays with TechHub Swansea.
Don't forget - If you want to get involved just click: I want to Play 20 Questions with TechHub Swansea!
So, over to Suzi and her 20 answers...
1. What is your expertise?
I currently work as a Project Manager, I facilitate workflow through the production line.
2. Tell us what a normal day for you looks like.
In work for 9 and then I’m talking to people, facilitating communication and problem solving all day. After work I normally go for a run or a ride and I’ve just finished all 8 Seasons of House. M.D.
3. How long have you been involved in Tech?
I studied multimedia production and technology at university but I’ve been dabbling in tech and building websites from when I was 13.
4. What does your company do?
CDSM creates digital solutions for corporate and public sector clients who want to promote learning
5. What role do you have now and how long have you been in it?
I’ve been a Project Manager here for just under a year and a half but I’m soon to be taking over the role of Head of Production.
6. How did you end up in your current role?
I started looking for a job when I moved to Swansea from Bournemouth, that job hunt luckily led me to CDSM. I managed to get the internal promotion though a lot of hard work.
7. Whats the most rewarding thing about your job, what makes it all worthwhile?
Solving urgent and time-sensitive problems is always a thrill, but the people and team work here at CDSM is awesome.
8. What are your greatest achievements to date?
I spent a year living and working in Whistler, BC (that's Canada if you weren't sure). I achieved a 1st in my degree dissertation, in which I created a horse ride simulator. The player sat on a rocking horse and could “ride” through a digital landscape! Right Angle falls on the Etive river in Scotland, I’ll never forget doing that!
9. What do you do when you’re not in work?
Bikes, Boats, Running, TV and Books, Board Games, Baking, oh and I make a bit of extra money by crocheting the odd bobble hat!
10. Which area do you live in and how long have you been living there?
Swansea, I’ve been here for just over a year and a half now.
11. What would you like to see happen to your Tech Scene immediately and in the future?
More information about tech companies, it would be good to get to know other local tech companies and possibly collaborate more if the need arose.
12. If you had to recommend one book, film or game to me, what would it be and why?
Jonathan Livingston’s Seagull. It means a lot to different people, which times were hard the message of this book really helped.
13. Name three things you would take with you on a foreign holiday.
Bike, tent and my boyfriend Tom.
14. Mac, Linux or PC?
15. Xbox, PS4, or PC (or other)?
16. What is your claim to fame?
I went to school with Alexa Chung! (Television celebrity who knows Gok Wan)
17. If they made a film of your life, who would play you?
Charlize Theron (or so some people say)
18. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Anne Boleyn. She has some secrets that no one knows, was Henry VIII justified in cutting off her head?
19. Tell us something about yourself that people wouldn’t expect.
I’m 30! I still get ID’d wherever I go.
20. What's your superpower, or what's your spirit animal?
Teleportation, and a Rabbit I guess, because I’m approachable but can work hard. Oh and I’m cute, fluffy and able to run...
Thanks, Suzi! Remember, if you want to get involved just click: I want to Play 20 Questions with TechHub Swansea!
See you next week!