Each month TechHub members get access to a cram-packed programme full of opportunities to learn, network and grow.
February is no different with a total of 21 events curated for our members!
Member only events
At TechHub, we aim to provide our members with support on the challenges that are commonly faced by startups. From speaking with our members, we know that our founders ALWAYS need help with 6 key areas; developing their product, securing investment, managing the operations of the business, communicating their business, getting customers, and making sure they have the right team for the job.
Our top picks for the month are:
Product - Beer and Beta at TechHub London
- Four members get the chance to test their product with a small group from the community in an intimate setting (with beer and snacks provided).
Investment - Investor Coffee Morning
- Members can join us for an informal chat over coffee and cake where we will be welcoming Lola Wajskop from Hummingbird Ventures (tea, coffee and sweet treats provided).
Operations - Insurance 101 Workshop
- Our members will join the experts La Playa, for a practical and insightful introduction to mission-critical insurance classes to underpin their business (sweet sweet pizza provided).
Communications and media - Marketing rules with Jennifer Wirth
- Join us for this workshop on ‘the new marketing rules’, with Jennifer Wirth, CEO of Active Brand Marketing (delicious lunch provided).
Customers and traction - Founders Lunch
- We are welcoming back entrepreneur and innovator Dr Raminderpal Singh who will be talking with our founders about scaling a software business, from initial prototype to winning enterprise deals to attracting significant funding (super yummy lunch provided).
To see the full calendar of events, just visit the events page on the TechHub website.
As well as supporting our members, we are keen to get to know and support the whole London tech ecosystem, so we run a range of events each month that are open to everyone.
The following events are happening this February:
Demo Night isn’t about people pitching for funds, it’s an opportunity to see what the tech community is working on and to provide presenters with live feedback.
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 we are showcasing startups focused on democracy, politics and campaigning.
On Thursday, 15 February 2018, we are working with the Tech Against Terrorism initiative to host an an introduction, open discussion, Q&A and networking with representatives of some of Tech Against Terrorism’s major industry partners.
Our final open event for the month will be held on Wednesday, 21 February 2018 where entrepreneur Nick Hatter will share his story… From £1.7m to Zero: Lessons from a Mental Breakdown.