TechHub has an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join us as an Events Intern.
Events are at the heart of TechHub�s business informing and bringing together our members and the wider tech community, and helping to drive one of the UK�s most creative and dynamic industries.
Working with the Events Manager, the role is initially required to look after pre-event admin and marketing (booking bar staff and volunteers, ordering catering, keeping events sites up to date), and working on events themselves (co-ordinating bar-staff and volunteers, setting up venue, greeting and checking in attendees, speakers and sponsors).
The internship is part-time (18 hours per week), and you�ll need to be available 2 evenings per week as part of this. In return we�ll pay expenses and give you access to additional goodies including:
- Access to TechHub's events
- Access to the exclusive TechHub Members� Drinks
- Use of the TechHub community workspace
You�ll need to be reliable, flexible and enthusiastic with a willingness to get stuck in. Good organisation skills are a must, an interest in the tech industry is essential, and experience of working in events would be a plus. We�ll be looking for a minimum commitment of 3 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get some valuable experience working within a thriving industry and as an expanding company there may be opportunities to get more involved with us further down the line. In addition, you�ll get to mix with loads of interesting entrepreneurs and other industry people and if you�re a bit good you�ll get a reference from TechHub!
So, if you�re interested please�
- email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- put �TechHub Events Intern� in the subject line
- include a short covering email explaining why you�re interested in volunteering with TechHub (something a bit more adventurous than just �networking� please!)
- briefly detail any relevant experience
- explain why you�d be great for TechHub
- let us know how many evenings per week you could typically offer