THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
After the huge success of the first BT Infinity Lab 'home and consumer' programme, we are very pleased to announce our second in the series, this time for products that focus on business productivity & growth.
Torn between so many great entries, BT chose two winners to be housed at TechHub Old Street for the next three months. Our congratulations go to the fabulous Xooloo and Utelly who will receive a tailored package of mentoring, promotion, press and introductions, while also being able to make the most of the joint networks of BT and TechHub.
And now it's your turn B2B companies!
BT are looking to identify new apps & services that help businesses do business better. Fibre-based broadband is essential to British business and BT is keen to support the development of applications and products that help small companies thrive in the current and future digital economy. Successful products can cover areas like mobile working, better customer service, taking advantage of SaaS and the cloud, or maximising the potential of big data, but could be anything that contributes to the productivity and success of small and growing companies.
What do you win?
BT Infinity Lab and TechHub are committed to helping startups get better, faster. We know that every startup journey is different, which is why the winner of each programme will be given a tailor-made package of advice, introductions, promotion and mentoring.
This prize is what you make it, and we can help you make it exactly what YOU need.
Those chosen as winners will receive:
- six month�s support from BT including access to knowledge and expertise from all divisions including research and development, engineering, legal and marketing
- membership at TechHub�s sold out community space in the heart of East London�s �Tech City�, offering business support, workspace and an international community of entrepreneurs exclusively for the tech industry
- Feature on the BT.com homepage
- Product placement of the entry in the London Infinity Lab and other BT Showcases
Think you have a product the helps other businesses thrive? Well don't just stand there! Tell us what ya got!
Fill out these simple questions and don't forget, a video will set you apart from the applicants!
Closing date for applications is the 16th March and the shortlist will be announced on the 4th April. Enter now!
- Fit with the theme: how does this innovation help small business thrive in the new digital economy?
- The problem and the solution: originality, creativity and innovation.
- Fit for a collaboration with BT: can it leverage BT assets, plus technical and operational feasibility.
- Competitive position: do you understand the market? What value do you give end users? What is the experience, knowledge, skills and enthusiasm of the team?
- Sustainability & societal impact for the UK economy: inclusive business, economic viability.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org