We're really excited to be partnering with the the team at Amazon Web Services, who have developed a new startup program for our early stage companies. The program, AWS Activate, provides TechHub members with the following:
- $250 in AWS credits valid for 1 year
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day web-based training (normally ~$600/course), AWS Technical Professional Accreditation course, plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- One month of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.
TechHub Members, check the online network for information on how to claim these benefits and Sign up here.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. You can follow them at @AWSstartups